New Edition Memory Foam Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Pillow
The only pillow you need during your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey.
Made from memory foam and 100% linen this multi-purpose pillow is designed to provide support and reduce pressure around your hips while keeping your legs parallel to one another during pregnancy.
The straight design rests between your ankles, knees and chest without coming in contact with your neck or requiring your head to rest on the same pillow. Place behind you to prevent rolling onto your back while asleep also (it is recommended to sleep on your side from 22 weeks into pregnancy to avoid restricting blood flow).
Additionally, the unique pillow allows you to adjust the support needed during breast or bottle feeding. Simply use the ties to wrap around your waist or back to support sore elbows and forearms while holding your baby during feeding.
And finally the perfect addition to tummy time and assisting little bodies learning to sit. To be used under adult supervision at all times.
- Memory foam and 100% cotton inner
- 100% linen washable cover
- Side pockets to safely hold straps during sleeping
- Lightweight, breathable and durable
- Dimensions: approx 110 x 60cm
- 100% designed and manufactured in New Zealand.
Looking after your pillow:
- All of the pillows come with their own 100% cotton carry and storage bag. Wash your linen cover on a low or cold temperature gentle or wool wash cycle, with a mild or wool detergent.
- Do not dry clean, bleach or use fabric softener. Your linen cover will become softer with each wash naturally.
- Prefer to air dry, but can machine dry on a low or no heat setting.
Duck Egg, Natural, Olive