VTech RM901HD Smart WiFi Pan & Tilt Video Monitor with Remote Access
VTech Smart Wi-Fi 1080p HD Pan & Tilt Monitor allows you to stay close to your baby when you are on the move or away from home.
This monitor is Wi-Fi enabled, which uses your home wireless network to stream live video and audio through the HD baby unit and 5-inch color screen parent unit. It allows you to maintain a constant connection to your baby. You can also monitor from your smartphone and mobile tablet.
VTech Smart Wi-Fi 1080p HD Pan & Tilt Monitor uses MyVTech Baby HD app to let you instantly see and hear what’s happening with your baby from anywhere in the world.
- 5” Colour 720p HD Parent Unit with 1080p HD Pan & Tilt camera with automatic night vision, wide angle viewing, 4x local digital zoom and 10x remote digital zoom
- Direct WiFi Mode – the monitor is ready to use out of the box for local monitoring between parent unit and camera i.e. there is a direct WiFi link between parent unit and camera that establishes automatically, no additional set-up required.
- Router Mode – the parent unit and camera are paired to operate via the WiFi router. This mode also enables remote access to the camera via the VTech app.
- Remote viewing/recording via the free VTech app
- Record images/video to your smartphone/tablet memory using the app
- Two-way talk with camera from parent unit or remotely via the app
- 5 soothing lullabies and 4 natural sounds – can be played/stopped from parent unit and/or via the app
- Temperature sensor with alerts – alerts received on parent unit and the app
- Motion detection alerts – alerts received on parent unit and the app
- Onboard recording of 10 second video clips to camera for motion detection – viewed and deleted via the app
- Auto Wake Up mode – responds to voice and/or motion detection
- Parent unit has up to 5 hours active video monitoring time before re-charging
- Secure & encrypted local and remote video transmissions
- Can pair, view and control up to 2 cameras on the Parent Unit & the VTech app (RM9011HD sold separately). Multi-cam viewing modes are single cam, split screen or patrol mode.
The app can be downloaded from the App Store, or the Google Play Store, directly from your smartphone or mobile tablet.
You may also like…
- Out of Stock