Love To Dream Swaddle UP Transition Bag Hip Harness Grey
Swaddle/Sleeping Bag for Babies with Hip Dysplasia
Preserve your precious sleep routine when it’s time to transition.
As soon as your baby starts showing signs of trying to roll, you must transition them to ‘arms-free’ sleep. Love to Dream™ Transition Bags can help to ease this adjustment, enabling you to zip off one ‘wing’ to start with (for a few sleep cycles), until your baby is ready to sleep with both arms out.
The Swaddle Up™ Hip Harness Transition Bag has been designed especially for babies who are being treated for Hip Dysplasia.
Made with a wider fit at the bottom, the Transition Bag can be worn over a Hip Dysplasia harness or brace, and is a certified ‘hip-healthy’ design that has been approved by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
- Specially designed with a wider fit at the bottom so that it can be worn over a hip dysplasia harness or brace; tested with Pavlik Harness, Denis Browne Bar (DDB) & Rhino Brace
- Certified ‘hip-healthy’ design allows the recommended flexion for hips & legs; approved by Healthy Hips Australia and the International Hip Dysplasia Institute
- Patented, zip-off ‘wings’ allow for a gentler transition to arms-free sleep
- Converts to a snug sleeping bag, maintaining the secure feeling of being swaddled
- 1.0 TOG fabric – perfect for moderate climates, all seasons
- Ideal for room temperatures between 20°C and 24°C
- Single layer of fabric to reduce risk of overheating
- Twin zipper for easy nappy changes
- No loose layers to kick off during sleep & no breakouts
- Can be used to transition from any type of swaddle
- Fabric content: Upper 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
- Easy care: Gentle machine wash & low tumble dry