Duvet Side Zip Baby Sleeping Bag by Woolbabe
The Side Zip Duvet Woolbabe is one of our most popular warm sleeping bags, much loved for being so easy to use and so cosy.
They are ideal for bedrooms under 20 degrees, though they can be used in rooms 14 to 22 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for autumn through to spring for most of Australasia, and even summer nights in cooler homes. The Duvet Woolbabe has the heavier feel of a quilt or layers of wool blankets, with the peace of mind that comes with your baby sleeping in a sleeping bag designed with safety as a priority.
Duvet Woolbabes are filled with a luxurious merino filling, quilted with smooth organic cotton lining that makes them suitable for babies with sensitive skin. The lovely soft outer layer is the exclusive woolbabe merino and organic cotton blend fabric.
Relax! I’m Cosy. This sums up what woolbabe is all about.
Helping babies sleep better, stay just the right temperature and helping parents relax about their baby’s sleep. The combination of merino and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds.The merino component helps to regulate body temperatures, keeping your baby a comfortable temperature all night. This gives you peace of mind and helps everyone get more sleep. Your Duvet Woolbabe also comes with a free room thermometer and clothing guide, to help make dressing your baby simple and stress-free.
Woolbabe Sleeping Bags provide a number of benefits:
- Baby sleeps safely as no bedding can get over their face
- Your baby stays a consistent temperature all night as their bedding can’t be kicked off
- Your baby develops a strong sleep association with their woolbabe, meaning it helps them know when it is sleep time
The Side Zip model is excellent for easy nappy changing, as you can open it from the bottom.
It opens fully, so is simple for airing over the side of the cot and hanging out for quicker drying. The under-arm snaps means it is a more cosy fit when your baby it near the bottom end of the size range. This Woolbabe can also be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness, with a buggy slot in the front and back of the bag. It has a double-ended zip which closes under the arm, making it very easy to open and close just as much as you need.
- Sleep Coach recommended
- Filled with warm, temperature regulating merino filling
- Organic cotton lining is ideal for sensitive skin
- Keeps your child just the right temperature all night.
- Safe sleep to give you real peace of mind with no loose bedding.
- Zero waste, reusable cloth bag packaging
- Comes with a free room thermometer & clothing guide
This product complies with the Product Safety Standard (Children’s Nightwear and Limited Daywear Having Reduced Fire Hazard) Regulations 2016 and Safety Standard AS/NZS 1249:2014 (Children’s Nightwear and Limited Daywear having Reduced Fire Hazard)